I had a day full of normal stress. I snatched a piece of pizza that we brought in today to feed auditors for lunch and ate in on my 40 mile drive to my home.
I fed and played with my happy dogs. I got my share of doggie kisses and presents. My dogs bring me presents when I get home. Sometimes it’s a dirty sock, sometimes a kong or squeeky toy.
I went on a 3.1 mile run and not a bad time <33 minutes and had to stop at a couple red lights.
I’m showered and my JLO (HA!) butt on the couch waiting for the Blues to beat the Blackhawks (fingers crossed)…..why? Because it’s the Cup!
I do get great satisfaction that people would take the time to read my blog.
I’m especially flattered to get them and still not sure what to do with them. I’d like to thank to RunBeckyRun for the Liebster Award!
There are others who have nominated me and I didn’t recognize them because I didn’t know what to do! I’m a WordPress Newbie!
Here are the 10 questions that Becky wants answered:
1. What is your favorite “cheat” food? Cadbury eggs and Apple Fritters
2. What is one little-known fact about you? tattoos are sexy to me including my own
3. Do you own any pets? If so, what? 2 awesome Chocolate Labs: Peyton and Eli
4. If you could run anywhere in the world, where would it be? Ireland and Big Sur
5. What’s your next race? “Race for the Cure” on the team (St. Louis Blues) June 14
6. How did you get interested in running? When I was fat I was envious of runners
7. What’s your favorite time of day to run? Early morning but I don’t do it often
enough Why? I’m more energetic and cooler temps.
8. Do you run with someone or a pet? Yes, my husband Kevin and sometimes Peyton and Eli
9. If you could meet any famous runner, who would it be? Jackie Joyner Kersee (And I did meet her before my race, talked to her and got a hug from her when she put the medal around my neck)
10. What song do you listen to most frequently while running? “American Girl” – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
I know I’m supposed to nominate others and let them know but I see people getting so many awards and I only follow a few blogs that I keep up with regularly. I nominate all those people!
~Let’s Go Blues~